Bill has continually pursued excellence in all that he's done. This began right out of college when he joined the Air Force and worked his way to several 'Top Gun' awards as a fighter pilot. As a result, he has the ability to remain calm under intense pressure and make rapid accurate decisions. After owning his own business for a number of years, he and his wife, Charlene formed Paradigm Realty in 1995 and Bill entered the real estate business. In 2008, they merged with AdvantEdge Real Estate Group to form Paradigm AdvantEdge Real Estate. In 2015 Paradigm AdvantEdge Realty was acquired by Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices and later was acquired by McGraw Realtors. He has degrees in business administration from both the University of Oklahoma and the University of Nevada, Las Vegas.
Since beginning a real estate sales career, Bill has again climbed to the top of the profession in a short time. With annual sales volumes of over $20 million and over 100 transactions annually, Bill is among the top agents in Oklahoma City.
Bill provides services to both buyers and sellers in both existing homes and new construction. He also works with developers of new subdivisions, multifamily areas, and commercial development.
His professional designations include Certified Residential Specialist, Graduate of the Realtors Institute, Accredited Buyers Representative, and is certified as an ePro through the National Association of Realtors.
Bill has been a top Realtor since 1996. His reputation for unparalleled expertise and service include:
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) - A designation and honor awarded by the Residential Sales Council of the National Association of Realtors, the highest designation for residential sales, awarded to only 4% of Realtors Nationwide.
- A graduate of the Realtors Institute (GRI)
- Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR) - A designation awarded by the Real Estate Buyer's Agent Council of the National Association of Realtors.
- Certified ePro - The only approved internet professional program by the National Association of Realtors. Certified to meet the needs of the connected consumer.
- Certified New Home Sales Professional (CSP) - A designation awarded by the National Homebuilders Association.
- Over $120 million dollars residential real estate sold.
- Member of the Oklahoma City Metropolitan Association of Realtors.
- Member of the Oklahoma Association of Realtors
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Residential Sales Council
- Member of the Real Estate Buyer's Agent Council
- Leader, McGraw Realtors Luxury Group
Bill Wilson, CRS, GRI, ABR, ePRO, CSP
16301 N May Ave
Edmond OK 73013