I was a little surprised this morning when I happened to check the admin page on my site and noticed that my post count was at 499. I thought, well, the next post probably needs to be something a little more special since 500 posts should be some sort of a milestone.
It’s been an adventure over the past year and a half since I first began this blog. Apparently it pays off. Traffic to okchomesellers.com is up 532% over the previous period.
Top 5 Posts
So what were the top 5 posts out of the 500?
- 2010 Oklahoma City Parade of Homes Apparently you all like a parade!
- Highs & Lows of 2009 Oklahoma City Real Estate I knew this post was well liked. For those that did, I will be publishing the 2010 version soon.
- 2009 Parade of Homes OK, I guess you all really like a parade!
- Oklahoma City’s Most Expensive Home Sales of 2009 I have already posted the 2010 version of this. The link is there in case you missed it.
- New Good Faith Estimate (GFE) 2010 Form Hmmmm! Not sure why this was popular, but it was. Go figure!
I really wasn’t surprised about the parade of homes. It’s unbelievable how the traffic increases on all my sites during the parade. Makes me wish we always had one going.
I appreciate all of you who visit this site and take the time to read these posts. I hope to be able to help you all one day.